Retirement Dinner Seminar
Retirement Seminar Dinner
Alexander Joyce of ReJoyce Financial is hosting a free dinner for Indiana residents who want to increase their retirement income -while potentially reducing taxation on your hard-earned life savings. If you’re interested in attending one of the free dinners, please RSVP below. Seating is limited.
ReJoyce Financial is devoted to assisting Indiana residents in protecting their assets and helping them make an effort to ensure their money lasts.
or call (317) 903-9157
Video: What to Expect
Upcoming Free Seminars
Thursday, February 20 @ 6:30pm
Harry & Izzy’s – Northside
Tuesday, February 25 @ 6:30pm
Thursday, February 27 @ 6:30pm
What We’ll Cover
- Strategies to take control of your taxes in retirement.
- New changes to Social Security that could significantly impact you and your family.
- How to pass your IRA to your children or grandchildren – without giving most of it to the IRS.
- How to determine if you are holding lazy money.
- Ensuring that you are making financial decisions based off of critical facts instead of emotion, opinion, missing information, and misinformation.
- How you may dramatically increase your interest earnings—while safeguarding your investments from risk.